Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1272, Messages: 26823

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Does anyone even use this site anymore?

1 2 3 4 of 4 pages resultset_next resultset_last
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/04/26, 10:30 AM
Hello, I stumbled upon this site yesterday and am going to try and use it on a daily basis. I have started my FLogs and I did my first workout today. I am just curious though, is there anyone else on here anymore?
Seera916
Seera916
United States
2017/04/27, 02:13 AM
SouthernHeart
Hello, I stumbled upon this site yesterday and am going to try and use it on a daily basis. I have started my FLogs and I did my first workout today. I am just curious though, is there anyone else on here anymore?

---
┐(´д`)┌ I just joined as well
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/04/27, 06:25 AM
Well, it's nice to see someone else. Lol.. I'm only on day 2, but I like it so far. I hope it works out for you too. I wish you the best. Keep in touch. :)
PrincessElmo14
PrincessElmo14
United Kingdom
2017/05/02, 05:03 AM
Hey ladies... I have been working out for a few weeks now but stumbled across this site today and decided to join! Just like you, I am hoping to use it each day but have no idea where to start! Glad I'm not the only new be here! Haha!!! Feel free to give me a shout whenever and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Take care and hopefully speak soon guys!!! Good luck! Xxx
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/02, 06:14 AM
Hi!!! Yayyy more people!! Lol... I'm so glad to hear from you. :)

When I signed up it gave me the option to chose the workout I want and the days I'll be working out. Now, I just sign in and go to my calendar. I also picked a glute workout video from another site for afterwards, but this site does offer specific muscle training as well. I am still new and playing around with everything, but if there is anyway I can ever help, please don't hesitate. I wish you all the best!! Keep in touch. Xoxox
PrincessElmo14
PrincessElmo14
United Kingdom
2017/05/02, 06:31 AM
Haha!!! I know you're feeling hun! Nothing worse than joining a forum site for motivation and support on doing something and nobody even bothers with it anymore!!! And yeah, I'm still trying to play around and figure out what is what and where... Will get there eventually!!! And that's why I thought I'd give you a quick message just to say hi... And thank you. Likewise, you know where I am!!! Xxx
ryanwolff87
ryanwolff87
United States
2017/05/07, 12:23 PM
I've been using this site since 2009 I believe. Haven't used any other guidance since. The results are very real. Just keep at it. I'm about to hit the LA Fitness right now bc I have a gym day today. Still trying to recover from the alcohol last night though. This is gonna suck but you must never give up exercising it'll pay off when your 65yrs old. Anyways nice to chime in.
PrincessElmo14
PrincessElmo14
United Kingdom
2017/05/07, 01:32 PM
Wow!!! It's good to know that people do actually still come on the sites and have been for many years!!! I'm currently not using this site for workouts at the moment as I've found a fitness video that I feel I am progressing with but definitely will be sticking at it and be using the sites soon I'm sure!!! Nice of you to say hello! Xxx
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/08, 07:22 AM
Hey Ryan!! Good Morning :) It's great to hear from you. This site really is a great resource. The people that made it definitely took their time and put in some hard work. You are so right, the results are real. We just have to find what suits our own unique bodies, and with this site the possibilities are endless. I had a whole weekend of camping, eating campfire food, and having drinks...lol today is going to suck for me too. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I was craving these workouts all weekendddd!! 

Thank you so much for your service!! I am so thankful for you, and everyone past, present, and future that give themselves for our beautiful Country. Thank you so much for all you do. 💕

Love and prayers. Xoxoxxx
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/05/12, 04:48 AM
I have been doing it for a week and a half. Already seeing some small results. I am recovering from sacral-ishias issues I have had for the past three years, so have to start slowly. It is a great way to try pick up working out again without spending a lot of money on PT hours or other programs which want you to do heavy stuff. I try to go to the gym 4 times a week, crossing my fingers I will get better :D.

Good luck to you all!
1 2 3 4 of 4 pages resultset_next resultset_last