Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

~~~~Dizzy~~~~

gretchb73
gretchb73
United States
2003/10/09, 05:24 PM
Ok for the past two weeks I have been having terrible dizzy spells. I used to have them a lot a year or so ago, but I attributed them to the fact that I was on Metablife at that time (pretty heavily I might add) But I have not been taking any diet pills of any sort for well over 2 months. I drink a lot of water and I think I eat plenty through out the day. They don't come on at any certain times, there is no pattern to when they strike. I can be sitting at my desk at work, or walking down the hall or when I am exercising. I did notice last night while doing Pilates that when I had to lay back I thought I was going to pass out, it was a bad one. Any thoughts?? or Suggestions?

uknowuluvme
uknowuluvme
United States
2003/10/15, 03:11 PM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
uknowuluvme
uknowuluvme
United States
2003/10/15, 03:11 PM
YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO TO YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR. YOU MAY HAVE HYPOGLYCEMIA- OR U MAY HAVE THE OPPOSITE - HYPERGLYCEMIA.. IT HAS TO DO WITH YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS.--THAT MAY AND PROBABLY IS YOUR PROBLEM- BUT THE DOC CAN TELL YOU HOW TO FIX IT!

--------------
\\"always dream and shoot higher than u know u can reach!don\\'t bother just to be better than ur contemporaries and prodecessors;try to be better than urself!\\" JaNiE