Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Creatine MegaMass 4000

BSANJAY
BSANJAY
India
2008/04/23, 09:29 AM
Hi, I have read a LOT on Creatine and its benefits. I intend to go for it now. I have been using Mega Mass 4000 earlier. I intend to begin all over by using both now. But HOW & WHEN ? Suppose I start working out from tomorrow evening, then from what time do I start taking Creatine (loading phase) & when do I take Mega Mass ?
Appreciate some advise from the experts...Thanks
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/04/28, 12:57 PM
The mega mass is a weight gainer. So take it as many times as you need to add calories to your diet. One serving would more than likely be best utilized throughout the day, rather than all at once, or you may get some unwanted results (diareah for instance) as it is a pretty good load of calories. If you mix one 'serving size', which is 3 cups you would have 1600 calories or so. See what I mean?

A 1600 calorie addtion to your diet is a pretty hefty addition. So utilize the amount you need. I would start with 500 calories, approximately one cup. This is a good amount and will obviously add 3500 calories per week to your caloric intake.

Creatine you can start loading on immediately, once loaded then just a serving per day, I am a fan of pre workout. This will allow pumped blood to help circulate the creatine in your system.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer