Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Creatine

damag1adeel
damag1adeel
United States
2002/03/05, 09:14 PM
IM 14 years old and wanted to get enough mass for next year's football season so im beginning to take the creatine serum forumla by MMUSA, I just wanted to know if anyone my age has used the product and the results they got or any suggestions on how to take the product to get more efficient results
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/03/06, 08:45 AM
There's a ton of messages about creatine on ft and you might just want to do an internet search for more info. Just a word of caution - hopefully you don't expect to gain mass just by the creatine. At your age and with the growth spurts you have to look forward to - you can probably accomplish what you want with just diet and resistance training.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/03/06, 09:07 PM
With you being 14, I would NOT advise the use of creatine. The above post is correct - you can achieve awesome gains just by working out and dieting. I started working out when I was 14. I actually got big pretty quick, although I had no website to consult or mag articles to read about this stuff. So basically I just 'listened' to my body, ate a ton of food, and it worked. I never took a supplement until I was in college, and that was just protein.

Just avoid creatine for now. Wait until you change your eating and excercise habits first. To get big you have to eat big.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
damag1adeel
damag1adeel
United States
2002/03/09, 03:33 PM
i know im young but i only have say 5 months or maybe even 4 and i need like 20-30 pounds of mass b4 that..... b/c after the 4/5 months football starts and i need to get big, fast
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/03/09, 05:16 PM
If you want to gain mass quickly, you have to eat. Increase your protein intake and eat a lot of food. Avoid fast food, though. It would be better for you to hold off on creatine. As a high school baseball coach, I run into this problem a lot. Trust me on this one.

--------------
--JBennett
damag1adeel
damag1adeel
United States
2002/03/15, 01:47 AM
Ok, i guess i'll trust ya bennett since you are the older more experienced person... i dont want to get into something bad or anything so ya.... :) ty fer the advice, also wat do u think about protein bars or shakes.. i use muscle mass 2000
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/03/16, 10:37 AM
You're using a weight gainer, which is fine. Some weight gainers can get you a bit fat in some areas, so just watch out for that. Simply Whey and Precision Protein from EAS are very good. They don't have the insane amount of carbs that weight gainers do, but they are excellent sources of protein. Meal replacement powders (MRPs) are great as well. Myoplex, Lean Body, Optimeal, etc are all good. These provide protein and carbs (not too many carbs, though) in between meals. I'm sure its pretty tough to eat a full meal between lunch and dinner; that is the purpose behind MRPs. Your body needs a more constant influx of nutrients and MRPs do the trick. I prefer the powders over some of the bars because the bars have a higher amount of sugars, but they are much better than nothing at all. MesoTech bars are the best I've ever tasted. The chocolate peanutbutter bars are awesome.

--------------
--JBennett