Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

cn sum1 help me?...plz?

blondeangel10
blondeangel10
United States
2006/05/02, 09:02 PM
ok. im (female) 15, 5'9" and unfortunately, 139lbs. i need help. i haf a HUGE obsession wit losing weight. im nt really fat jus nt personally happy. im sooo fustrated. i resently have started making myself throw up. jus a few times. my friendz know about my huge obsession with weight and they keep trying 2 convince me that im not fat and i dont need 2 lose any weight. trust me though i do. they're all soo paranoid about me obtaining an eating dissorder and they keep pussing me 2 eat constantly. i have no clue about wut 2 do any more. can sumone please help. im getting 2 obsessed with weight. its taking over everything in my life!
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/05/02, 09:36 PM
HUH?

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/03, 12:33 AM
ogono, I called that to be yours before I even seen your claim to it.

As far as the "post"er goes, use common sense, your body needs nourishment.

--------------
She sits and wonders why.....no more.
simplyadancer
simplyadancer
Canada
2006/05/11, 12:55 AM
I understand!!!!! It's not that you aren't eating enough healthy food, but that every once in a while you'll have something just to be polite, or it feels like nobody wants you to be really healthy and fit. I'm 5'6 and 225 pounds, and I don't know exactly how it started, but I would feel guilty about eating something, and it wasn't a deal about being skinny, just that I couldn't believe I ate that much cake at a bday party, or that I had all those pastry's at my grandma's. It was guilt over my own will power that caused the distress. I knew I shouldn't have been doing it, but I did anyway. I read up on it, but being told it was bad for me didn't have any impact. It was when I purged myself of a big 'ol white spot hamburger that I realized what a problem it was becoming. I'm only about to turn 18! It's been about a month since the last time I did it, and I feel so much better about myself. I never told anybody. You should focus on eating lots of the right kinds of food, and having my boyfriend always telling me that I was beautiful helped a lot. You should listen to the feedback of your friends to a certain extent. Maryln Monroe wasn't super skinny! Just tell people that you're eating healthy... follow the food guide... and eat healthy for yourself. Work out and be active and you'll feel so much better about yourself! And when you decide to go for that extra cake... just think of how much running you'll be doing later... but hun, make sure you eat the good stuff. Go for fitness.:dumbbell: