Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Cell tech:Best creatine out there?

Slim-Daddy
Slim-Daddy
Canada
2002/01/28, 07:20 PM
Is there anything better than Cell-tech right now? also is nitro tech the best protein as well?
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/01/28, 07:23 PM
I am taking Nitro-tech powder and it works great. I also take hydroxycut. Not sure about Cell-tech but heard it is great. I looked at consumer reports and MUSCLE-TECH is making the best stuff right now.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/01/28, 07:51 PM
Slim, it also depends on your budget. You could stick with your basic creatine powder...they're cheaper. As far as protein powders, there's plenty out there that we can all recommend.

I personally use MuscleTech products, but others can recommend other name brands such as Beverly Nutrition, Universal Nutrition, Labrada, MHP, Twinlab and ProLab just to name a few. Do your research, then ask/post again here on your choices. One place to start looking would be www.netrition.com. You can also check out Michael's (rev8ball) site www.hardandfit.com as he distributes some of the brands named above.
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/01/28, 09:28 PM
I think Beverly Nutrition has the best protein powders and supplements. They spend there money on quality ingredients and not advertising. Thats why you probably never heard of them!! See bodybuildingworld.com ans supplementstore.com
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/01/29, 12:54 PM
As I have said in other posts: the best creatine on the market is Creapure creatine from Germany. It is only used by a few companies, such as Universal and Prolab. It is the most analyzed and purest creatine on the market.

Muscle Tech products are of good quality. The only problem I have with them is that they focus so much on the media fiends, that is, their multi-paged "articles" (ads) claiming the miraculous. Waaaaaaaay too expensive. There are as good, if not better, products on the market that cost alot less.

Michael
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/01/29, 06:36 PM
I could Rant on that subject. I used to faithfully subscribe to a popular fitness magazine (start with O) but I recently stopped because in each issue there are 3 articles on training diet etc...all they are is 5 page advertisements for the above mentioned company. Drives me nuts that the magazine continually runs not one but THREE of these per issue. Then they take a picture of a popular
fitness competitor after she had a pregnancy (no makeup bad suit and hair) and they put here on a fat burner and GEEEEEEE she loses weight and suddenly looks like her former fitness model self. I guess they think we haven't figured this one out yet? Thats my Rant for the Day.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/01/29, 07:12 PM
Not to defend the company (or any other company for that matter, but they must have a pretty good loyal following if they can afford to spend that much in advertising. I think that if their products aren't good, then so many people would stop using them...right?

They have also touted the fact that so much of their revenue goes into additional R&D. Whether or not this is true, many of their "asserted facts" seem to point to their studies done at St. Francis Xavier University.

Oh well, I guess what I'm trying to say is only successful companies can do the extra "marketing blitz." And success to those companies come in the form of repeat business and not just one time?

Just my 2 cents...no change please!
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/01/29, 09:06 PM
What you say is also true but on the other hand I used their products once... Didn't meet my expectations (price to quality ratio) so I choose another companies products.....
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/01/29, 11:09 PM
Well, so far, I've tried Muscle Marketing's serum and Cell-Tech. Cell-Tech worked better in my opinion. In my next cycle, I'll probably try another brand just for additional comparison. I have always been curious about Creapure creatine (Michael recommends this also).
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/02/14, 06:43 PM
I'm currently loading with ProLab's creatine product. I plan to use it for this next 6-week cycle.
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/02/15, 07:27 AM
proLab is a good quality product.. the one I am currently using.

muscleTech is a great product but like rev said.. much too expensive, therefore there are many substitutes which offer very similar results.

.o0 Arnold 0o.
feelnfit
feelnfit
United States
2002/02/16, 09:05 AM
i used pro lab and optimum nutrition both price is good and quality is too.as far as protein powders i use the same. some might be good quality but tatse bad . so is really up to you.
david