Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Cell Tech Vs. NitroTech

Rziv
Rziv
United States
2004/03/30, 10:02 PM
I have been taking Nitro Tech for about 2 months now and have made some gains. I gained about 6 pounds on it and am lifting heavier weights and am also able to work out more often and for longer periods of time. My main quesion obvioulsy is which one is better cell tech or nitro tech. I am nearing the end of my bottle of Nitro Tech and am wondering if i will make more gains and gain more wieght with cell tech. Also how long should i take any creatine to get as much out of it as possible. If anyone can find any info on Optimum nutritions new Adenergy write the link.

--------------
Roy
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2004/03/30, 11:08 PM
They are both completely different entities. Nitro tech is protein, cell-tech is a creatine product with insuline spiking dextrose, ALA, and chromium. You need protein no matter what and thats why nitro-tech is good, and cell-tech is great for post workout recovery WITH YOUR PROTEIN AS WELL. YOU CAN'T COMPARE THEM. Its like saying "which is better, apples or oranges?".

--------------
Baseball is wrong: Man with four balls cannot walk.

Jdelts@freetrainers.com
Rziv
Rziv
United States
2004/03/30, 11:14 PM
Excuse me i made a mistake i dont know why i wrote nitro tech, i ment i am taking MHP's TRAC with Nitro loading. Jdelts if you can respond again to the question i would be very greatful. I meant TRAC not nitro tech i have no clue why i wrote the maybe becasue cell tech and nitro tech are similar i dont know. :laugh: