Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

cant lose anymore!..HELP!

prettynpink18
prettynpink18
United States
2005/04/24, 11:55 AM
Well, I've already lost about 12lbs, since December. I've been able to keep it off quite well, sometimes it slips up and sometimes a little down, but i basically STAY the same! I could watch what I eat a little more, but I don't eat all that much. I have a couple questions. .Is skipping meals really bad for you? I have no time for a good breakfast, is an apple/banana okay? and What about excersising? I work out alteast 3times a week, but I still feel like I'm not losing anymore. What can I do to start losing again? Pleaseee help. It'd be greatly appreciated :big_smile:
Lonegirl
Lonegirl
Canada
2005/04/24, 11:58 AM
If you aren't eating enough then your body will go into starvation mode and will store all the calories you put into it and you wont see further weight loss....Tell us what a typical day is for your meal plan...
bropie
bropie
Canada
2005/04/24, 01:00 PM
your metabolism slows down by 5% when you skip breakfast.. this means you can put on 10 lbs by skipping breakfast for one year. breakfast is by far one of the most important meals of the day, as it starts off your metabolism and is the first thing you put inot your body after a night of catabolic breakdown.

DO NOT SKIP MEALS! Its not that hard to throw together a pb and j sandwich, or whip up a quick bowl of ready oats for breakie. What is your exercise plan now? cardio? weights? a combination? remember that 1 lb of muscle burns 50 cals a day, so resistance training is essential to weight loss in addition to just cardio (i think thats the right stat.. :()
kakaroto
kakaroto
El Salvador
2005/04/24, 08:31 PM
whats your diet?
maybe, it is time to change it...