Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

C2 and cAMPHIBOLIC

bc8107
bc8107
United States
2006/02/26, 12:53 AM
Saw some good post on these products and curious on implememting them. These two will give me added energy with my workouts and help me continually burn fat? Fine to use with my creatine and whey powder correct? any feedback is appreciated
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/02/26, 01:17 PM
Yes, just fine. Be aware, nothing will keep you "lean" if your diet isn't decent anyway.

--------------
Strength and Honor!
bc8107
bc8107
United States
2006/02/27, 10:43 PM
understood, thanks for responding, i dont actually keep up with my calories and all that just try to eat protein rich food a few times a day. I do only drink water and dont eat sweets or candy at all. I also eat 2 oranges and apples everyday with a bannana and try to mix in some other fruits from time to time. I mean how big a deal do you thinks it is to keep a super accurate count of all these things? I feel i have a pretty healthy "diet" for as active as i am, i think?
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/02/28, 12:01 AM
Just depends on your personal goals. From your profile I'd say yes...diet is very important. Also, if your gonna do cardio, do it at a diferrent time of the day than your workout.

--------------
Seize the day!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/02/28, 11:28 AM
Well, most folks typically unerestimate their caloric intake by as much as 50%. They aslos tend to overestimate their caloric output by as much. If bulking, may make little difference. If however cutting, (trying to drop fat), it makes a huge difference.

Eating what you percieve as a "healthy diet" still does not mean it will work for your needs.

============
Quoting from bc8107:

understood, thanks for responding, i dont actually keep up with my calories and all that just try to eat protein rich food a few times a day. I do only drink water and dont eat sweets or candy at all. I also eat 2 oranges and apples everyday with a bannana and try to mix in some other fruits from time to time. I mean how big a deal do you thinks it is to keep a super accurate count of all these things? I feel i have a pretty healthy "diet" for as active as i am, i think?
=============

--------------
Strength and Honor!
bc8107
bc8107
United States
2006/02/28, 11:20 PM
ok thanks for responses and after reading numerous debates on here i started doing my 60 min of cardio (split inot 2 30 min sessions on my off workout days). One last question bb1fit or anyone else who has used both products. I saw a comprehensive log of bb1 experience with Camp, have you had an oppurtunity to rate this against the new product C2 or are they rather similar? Or is c2 actually superior? Thnx again for any input
bc8107
bc8107
United States
2006/02/28, 11:56 PM
ok i saw a post where u (bbfit1) were using both Camp and C2 i was under the impression they had replaced one with the other, at muscle synergy i only saw C2, if i decided to go with Camp would i be even able to get this product or is C2 the only opiton now?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/03/01, 01:43 AM
I am sure both are still available. I was partial to the cAMP due to my intolerance to caffine.

--------------
Strength and Honor!
dnold
dnold
United States
2006/03/01, 09:16 PM
They do still have the cAMP I just bought some yesterday.
2006/03/10, 03:03 PM
Hey i am abit concerned about taking the C2 as well, i do not respond well to caffiene and am a bit cautious especially since i read this post on another site: The guy was talking to the main guy at synergymuscle.com (i believe?)

Re: C2--Feedback thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfunk47
I love Camph and Cissus but this one is not doing it for me - Caffeine and I do not get along - it does the exact opposite and makes me sleepy - I figured the low amount would not be an issue but effects me - Also Rhodila Rose makes me angry - wierd again but I tried a supp with Rhodila in it before and it does the opposite of what it does to most - the calming effect - this stuff just plan makes me a pissed off mofo at everything - I dont' really understand it but now that I have stopped this past week I am back to my happy self - still taking camph at 12 a day and cissus at 9x - I dont' even feel like I am dieting anymore while on those but still 5 weeks left. I wish I coudl finish my bottle but seriously it's not something I cant tolerate at all, even if it's only 30 days I feel like it's torture being mad all the time. Not the feed back you where looking for, sorry - I'am sure the product is great just not for me - looking forward to the new Powerfull though.

Rhodiola does have testosterone boosting effects. We are aware that Bocopa, forskolin and Rhodiola can have an counter effect and make the user angry and in bad moods. Which is weird in your case since cAMPH has Bocopa and Forskolin so it could be the caffiene and Rhodiola in your case. The feedback and orders have been good in general

Thank you for the feedbackl, and I appreciate your honesty!

Train On!1

any other cases?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/03/10, 09:13 PM
Is exactly why I use cAMP and not C2. Easy choice if you have caffine problems. I just add a cup of green tea or two with my dose, and that is just enough caffine, plus the benefits of green tea.

--------------
Strength and Honor!