Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Busted knuckle

Davo_85
Davo_85
Australia
2001/12/06, 12:45 AM
Hello everyone. I have just joined FT and its great !!!! I was just wondering if anyone knows if anything can be done about my injury. About 6 months ago I got in a fight. (I didnt start it) And I punched the guy but hit him in the back of the skull. My whole hand was swallon up for about 3 days. When it went down, I noticed one of my knuckles was pushed in. Its the knuckle next to my pinky one thats busted. If I showed both my hands now its noticeable and u can tell its smaller ( or pushed in) It doesnt bother me much but in the cold whether I get rather bad pains. Can this be fixed ? Can I get the knuckle knocked back out or is it too late ?

Thankyou In advance
fan2c
fan2c
United States
2001/12/06, 03:23 PM
Wow Dave I think that is a question for your Dr. They may need to xray to see what is best to do with it.Anyway Welcome to FT its a great site.
spanishgirl
spanishgirl
United States
2001/12/09, 10:41 PM
Welcome!!
Yea...I agree about going to the Dr....you never went?

I have had a fractured finger for about a month and a half...and boy..let me tell you...you use your fingers ALOT more than you think you do...it was hard to even work out at first...even with some exercises now...it's hard to grip the weight....the only good thing is that it's the middle one...and that could also be convenient..! Just kidding...it seems like that is the first joke someone makes about the injury... :)

I think you should head to the Dr....and get it taken care of...

Good Luck!
sg
MuscleRage
MuscleRage
United States
2002/01/06, 07:04 PM
well you could go to the doctor's and have them put some type of brace on your hand until your bones are healed.