Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

BSN Cellmass: No real results....help?

FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/08/29, 08:30 AM
G'day, after all the advice help and encouragement last time i went over to the US (east coast) and did a few shoots that went well....appreciated. But since i've been back i have been taking the BSN Cellmass as recommended by bb1fit, but unfortunately i have seen no real results after TWO MONTHS.

Now the product said there was no need for loading and just take it twice a day as stated. I did all that, continued training harder and yet i've yet to see results.

I am at the end of this tub so my question is this:

Should i stick with it and purchase another.?

Or is there a creatine product that i could perhaps try?

I would like to order this today so any input would be appreciated.

Calvin

--------------
If in doubt K.I.S.S.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/29, 11:13 AM
This is as good a creatine as any. All of these these days are basically the same, a few proprietary added things to make it sound different.

You should have gained some strength. Size? Becoming a monster like Ronnie Coleman advertising it? NO, this will not happen, and never said it would. Creatine is not magic, it will not magically put on size.

It simply allows one to more effectively overload the muscle with using a bit heavier weights. Then eat a diet conducive to gaining. These 2 combined should result in some muscle gain, but you will never look like Ronnie. Ronnie does an entirely different supplement!

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/08/29, 11:52 AM
Ron, u know me better than that, I know my body would never do that nor would i want that size as it would not suit me.

My diet is rock solid as always. It's just i didnt gain anything i feel that would not have been achieved without it. No size nor strength.

My last product i saw results within the first three weeks (yes, mostly water weight but also added strength), but it had ALOT of sugar in so i ditched it for this.

I am merely wondering whether this product takes more time to become effective, if so i may stick with it. You recommended this and another product Ron, what was the other?

Appreciated if you could get back to me. As always Ron, appreciated. :)
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/29, 12:10 PM
As I mentioned, most creatines are just that these days, they all have gone the route of CEE, with added proprietary mixes or absorbtion enhancement to try to make theirs sound better than the other guys.

One I swear by, worked immediately for strength for me, was CVM by SNS. This stuff got me up to levels on my inclines(my worst lift) that I still have never done again.

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_sn023.htm

--------------
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/08/29, 12:27 PM
Thanks Ron, yeah i see what u are saying.

My chest is actually the one part of my body that isn't where i want it to be. So i need that extra strength to push me that much more.

I'll keep u posted of any progress i make with either of these products.

Calvin
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/29, 12:35 PM
Give CVM Extreme a shot....if I could offer a moneyback guarantee I would on this stuff. I was in fact a tester for this product upon inception. Big time strength gains.

--------------
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/08/29, 02:02 PM
Thats good to hear knowing how dedicated u are. My body just doesn't seem to assimilate supplements as well as other people, so with what u say i look forward to trying this. Should arrive within two days.