Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

body builders banna split

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/08/24, 11:00 PM
What you need
favorite protein bar(s)( I like promax, or detour)
2 scoops low fat or fat free vaneilla ice cream
1 bannana
** optional** lil bit carmel, whey protein( veneilla perferred)

Take bannanna cut it into half, long ways
put a chopped up protein bar(s) on the bottom
2 scoops ice cream on top of bar, or bars on top ice cream.
Take the whey, an dlighly sprinkle it on the ice cream( if it s a lil melted works better, add milk if you need too.
Put a lil bit carmel on it( carmel has no fat, just suger)

eat it!!!!

Its not healthy healthy, but you get some protein at least,and its lower if fat, if you was to get it at a restaraunt and it don't taste bad either

onei make from time to time
is about
30-40g protein
4-6 grams fat
50-75 carbs

but hey, can't always be low carb.

--------------
if you kick a tiger in the @$$ , you then have to descide what to do with the teath end.

any guy can hold a girl by the hand, but only the select few can hold her by her feet!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2004/08/26, 10:39 AM
I like to chop up protein bars and eat them instead of m&m's. Bars like detour or leanbody by labrada.

My favorite sundae (and I honestly like it more than ice cream , but i am a freak) is:

1/2 - 1 c 1% cottage cheese
1/2c black cherry low sugar yogurt (lite n' fit or blue bunny)
1 oz walnut pieces.

MMMMM

--------------
"Achieving worthwhile goals requires a consistent investment of time and effort on your part....The rewards you receive will be in direct proportion to the consistent effort you put forth."
Brian Johnston, The Power of The Champions
annmarie140
annmarie140
United States
2004/09/04, 04:55 PM
Thank you for the recipe, it sounds fantastic! I'm a freak too, my brother laughs because I just want to look at pizza not eat it. Sounds better than ice cream to me too. Any more?

============
Quoting from asimmer:

I like to chop up protein bars and eat them instead of m&m's. Bars like detour or leanbody by labrada.

My favorite sundae (and I honestly like it more than ice cream , but i am a freak) is:

1/2 - 1 c 1% cottage cheese
1/2c black cherry low sugar yogurt (lite n' fit or blue bunny)
1 oz walnut pieces.

MMMMM

=============
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2004/09/05, 02:42 PM
look up the bodybuilder pancake recipe - it is awesome!

I make 'pizza' eggs - you make scrambled eggs with low fat mozzarella and lowfat ragu (or spaghetti sauce of your preference, I like mushrooms in mine). It sounds gross, but it tastes good..almost like having pizza!

--------------
"Achieving worthwhile goals requires a consistent investment of time and effort on your part....The rewards you receive will be in direct proportion to the consistent effort you put forth."
Brian Johnston, The Power of The Champions