Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

beta alanine creatine stacks

mrmagical
mrmagical
United States
2008/04/22, 01:06 AM
I have been reading some studies on taking beta alanine and creatine at the same time and would like to give it a shot.I have been searching around for a bottle that contained both instaed of buying to seperate bottles,any suggestions would be appreciated.

--------------
"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer."
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2008/04/22, 02:21 AM
That's going to be difficult, at least something authentic. The researcher who did the original studies on combing beta-Alanine and creatine monohydrate (Dr. Stout) actually patented that formula's combination; that's how well it worked. You may find BA with other types of creatine, but the research isn't there for that. Or you may find BA and CM, but if it's produced against the patent, it is probably bogus. Best advice: buy BA and buy CM, and combine it your self. At least then, you know you're getting the real thing.

--------------
Michael

Strength & Conditioning is not everything; it just really sucks to be weak and slow.
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/04/22, 05:30 PM
I'm having great results with Bets-A and CEE my Squat and Deadlift went up along with the other lifts.

I jump 90 pounds and still climbing on my Squat and is the biggest jump of all my lifts, it took 14 to 16 weeks but I was stuck prior to adding the CEE to my Beta-A.

Beta-A along just helped push harder resulting in more failures but did push the weight up a tad but once I added CEE back into the mix I started moving up faster!

I know most will say Mono over CEE and good for them but CEE works great with me and my body don't like and won't tolerate anything that makes me bloated, my gains may be lesser as some claim with CEE but they suit my goals just fine!

It's a great feeling when you add plates to your lift!

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
mrmagical
mrmagical
United States
2008/04/23, 03:27 AM
So did Dr.Stout sell it off to some major company?

--------------
"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer."
mrmagical
mrmagical
United States
2008/04/23, 03:29 AM
Forgot to ask pill or powder for Beta-A?

--------------
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/04/23, 10:44 AM
Powder!

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2008/04/23, 11:28 AM
I don't think he has yet.

Doesn't matter pill or powder, though powder will most likely be cheaper. On a related note, BA is a pretty cheap product in general; do not pay through the nose for it.

--------------
Michael

Strength & Conditioning is not everything; it just really sucks to be weak and slow.
mrmagical
mrmagical
United States
2008/04/24, 12:49 AM
Gotch! Thanks for the help guys.