Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Back on creatine....

jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/08/20, 01:09 PM
I haven't taken creatine since June. This was not exactly by choice, but I was falling behind a bit in my routine and supplement regime due to the birth of my daughter on June 1st. Well, I've been back on track again with my workout routine for a couple months now, but I just started back up with the creatine. I completed my loading phase of creatine last week, and I must say, this stuff is great. Yeah, I've been taking creatine for a long time now (off and on) and the effects have been no less than awesome. But because its been absent from my usual supplement intake for about 9 weeks, I can feel just how truly awesome the effects really are.

Just thought I'd share the joy.....! ;)

----------------------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/08/20, 01:53 PM
Similar circumstance here. I've used it intermittently sor several years and laid off about 2 months ago due to work/personal schedule. Back on now for about 10 days and I can see and feel a major difference.
dzimy
dzimy
Canada
2002/08/20, 03:05 PM
Could you tell me what of program do you use while you're taking creatine??

thanx!

--------------
I need to Grow! So, be Psycho!
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/08/20, 03:27 PM
dzimy - from reading around this board for a spell, most folks fairly well follow the label directions. During the loading phase I take 5 grams twice a day for a week then cut it back to around 5 grams once a day. I personally take for for 6-8 weeks then cycle off for a couple of weeks normally. This past couple of months were the exception.
Hanno
Hanno
South Africa
2002/08/28, 02:14 AM
You could also try this. In the loading phase use 5g 4 times a day (+/- 25g) for the first 5 days. Then the maintanance phase use 5g per day for the next 6-8 weeks.
Then give it a rest for 3-4 weeks. After that you can start your loading phase again.