Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Animal Pak and Creatine

Mak33
Mak33
United States
2006/02/03, 12:58 AM
I going to start taking animal pak and creatine. I was just wondering if it's a good idea to do both? Is animal pak any good? or is there something better?
I drink whey protein and was thinking about drinking whey protein with my breakfast along with animal pak. I workout in the after-noon, so i would take creatine half hour be4 working out. Should I do this?
Thanks

Also, should i take animal pak everyday or just days i workout?
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2006/02/03, 02:42 PM
Welcome to FreeTrainers!!! If you fill out your profile and let us know what your training goals are, we will have enough information so we can accurately answer your question. :dumbbell:

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
Lecter
Lecter
France
2006/02/05, 11:36 AM
Animal Pak is good, it's a multi that's all though, so take it like a multi i.e. everyday!

Fill out your profile and you'll get more answers, also use the fitbuddy search at the bottom of the page...

--------------
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
badboyrob
badboyrob
United States
2006/04/01, 11:52 AM
Animal Pak has no creatine so you should be fine. It is recommended to take creatine postworkout. You could take Kre-Alk pre and post, but I would not recommend doing this with powder monohydrate.