Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Animal M-Stak

CrackIzBaD
CrackIzBaD
United States
2008/07/15, 12:56 AM
Is this safe for a 17-year old to take it? What does it exactly do to you? At this point, im just curious :cool:
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/07/15, 07:22 AM
I know all about M-Stak. I alpha-tested it when the new formula came out and I've taken it a couple times since then. However, I'm 30 years old. At 17, you don't need it. Diet is much more important than expensive supplements at any age. Concentrate your time perfecting your diet and nutrient timing.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
vinniebonez
vinniebonez
Canada
2008/07/17, 09:25 AM
============
Quoting from jbennett:

I know all about M-Stak. I alpha-tested it when the new formula came out and I've taken it a couple times since then. However, I'm 30 years old. At 17, you don't need it. Diet is much more important than expensive supplements at any age. Concentrate your time perfecting your diet and nutrient timing.
=============

That being said Jbennett, from you experience with the product do you recommend it to individuals who have been training regularly, have a good diet and are over the age of 25??