Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

amr_mr olympia

paulz
paulz
United States
2001/07/25, 04:06 PM
when you went on vaca did you double up on your workouts the week before? i will be going on vaca in august and need to know if there would be any benifit in doubling up or not.
sorry your bro is a bummer. my son is the same way.hes 15 and i cant get him to work out with me at all even when he sees the results i have gained
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Egypt
2001/07/26, 09:25 AM
I think that doubling the workout before the vacation can be benefitial...the muscles will be stimulated so much, and the vacation will be the rest period in which you will build up again...but..are you telling me that you will spend the vacation eating the right type of food? aren't you gonna eat all junk and have very little sleep so not to miss the fun? If you can do that, then it's great, but I think you will ruin the vacation..Just an opinion
Amr
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/07/26, 08:56 PM
When I went on vac. I missed working out. I did dips, crunches but it wasn't the same. Definitely stick to good nutrition. As Mr. Olympia suggests, get your rest!! I was glad to get back to my routine but I did enjoy the vac. Have a good time and come back!!
paulz
paulz
United States
2001/08/01, 11:07 AM
thanks for the help. i dont have a computer so can only reply on wednesdays. i plan on watching what i eat and sticking to my diet to gain weight without fat. i will let you know how it goes. thanks again!!!!