Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

16 yr old needs help bad!!!

DanielleJ
DanielleJ
United States
2004/04/12, 02:45 AM
hi, my name is danielle and im 16! .. i have a bad smokeing habit that i have had since i was 8 and i want to quit! and i am curently takeing paxil (witch makes you gain weight) and i need to loose the pudg and hopefuly get a 6 pack! any sugestions let me know i need help bad!!!
..danielle..
DanielleJ
DanielleJ
United States
2004/04/12, 02:46 AM
oh and i am eating better now .. my mom is now diabetic and i am on the same diet as her... i have 3 months till my boyfriend comes home and i want to surprise him with a flat tummy please help!!
..danielle..
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/04/12, 04:31 PM
Well, this is no expert advice but I know it will work. Cut ALL cokes and sugary drinks from your diet. Drink mostly water or healthy drinks. You would be amazed at what that alone will do, but also do not eat ANY sweets at all. Do not be afraid to eat carbs, but eat the right ones such as pastas not sugars. Stay away from white bread, eat only whole grain. Get a whole lot of cardio (bike, running, etc.) 30 minutes a day should due but at high intensity, and do some ab routines. I know this sounds hard and strict but you will lose that tummy fast and impress that boyfriend of yours. The main ideas are to eat sensibly and exercise regularly.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt