Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Flushing Creatine out...

SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy
Canada
2001/09/30, 11:59 AM
need to ask...

how many days does it take for our body to get all the creatine out of the body? i stoped creatine to start my next cycle again but i'm not sure how many days or weeks should i wait....

also want to know,

It has already been about 10 days that i stoped taking creatine but i havn't lost any weight... what is the reason for that? i heard when you are on creatine you are atleast 5 pounds more than your actual weight....

Thanks for all the answers brothers...

Cheers

::SeanyBoy::
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/10/03, 08:38 AM
Hey seanboy,

if you are planning to 'load creatine' again, then yes you need to stop using it to allow your body respond to it again. The time off should be atleast 4-6 weeks. BUT, if you are simply taking 5 grams after workouts then you do not need any time off.

If you haven't lost any weight then that is good news. Have you put on any extra water when you were on it - because the water retention is what you lose once you come off.

Good Luck.

.o0 Arnold 0o.
SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy
Canada
2001/10/04, 12:50 AM
thanks for the answer arnold...

well when i'm on creatin i weight only 2 pounds more than what i weight without it ...

i dont take 5 gram.. i take one tea spoon not even full.. may be thats the problem?
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/10/04, 10:01 AM
Well creatine is no miracle powder. Don't expect to add miracle pounds like all the adds tell you. Creatine works slowly nd safetly to add lean mass.. as well increase your recovery time.

I would suggest that you don't worry about being off.. if you take it only after workouts.. your body will benefit from the use always.

Take 5 grams (or flat tea spoon) with 5 grams of glutamine directly following every wrokout. Also take glutamine either first thing in the morning or before bed.

Good Luck.
SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy
Canada
2001/10/08, 05:27 PM
hey arnold...

The protien shake that i take like 3 times a day has L-Glutamin in it already... How much glutamin does my body need aday? do you think i should take more ? i tried taking the glutamin powder before but then i realized my protien shake has it so i stoped what do you sujest... isn't waist of money?...

Cheers

SeanyBoy