Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

AMERICA UNDER @ttack!!!

SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy
Canada
2001/09/15, 03:29 AM
just wanted to say sorry to all the americans and canadians and all the people whose lives have been effected by This nasty terrorism ...

you are not alone, us canadians are with you. my best freind lost his cousin in this act of war...

i just wanted to say that i feel very bad about this and hope you guys at free trianers stay strong... i think i should mention that me, myself i am a canadian citizn but i have movied from the middle east myself... In reality i am Iranian, or another word Persian... yes and i am muslem...

did you guys know that all the people on these terrorist countries dont even know their country is terrorist? they are just normal people living their lives, and its their dictator leaders... hope this terrible act of war will bring this whole earth to a better piece and hope to see all the terrorists around the world die and distroy....

God Bless you All...

Peace ...

SeanyBoy
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/09/15, 06:16 AM
Thanks for your encouraging words seanyboy. It was a tragedy that is still happening and yes, someone will pay for this act of cowardice. I live in Virginia, not too far from Washington and am a native of New York State. Only the Lord can give us peace through this. God Bless you. Keep praying!!

coolness...
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/09/15, 08:26 AM
This is truly the tragedy of the 21st century..

I hope everyone is able to talk to someone about this.. it is the best method of healing and comfort.

Latest news is that strikes against those responsible suspected to be in Afghanistan will soon take place.. I hope wherever these cowards are hiding that they get what's coming to them.

.o0 Arnold 0o.
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Egypt
2001/09/17, 04:16 AM
Although I feel sorry -like almost everybody else in the world- for the American citizens whom have been inocently killed in that cowardly terorism, but I'm also not really happy about what the american gov. is doing now. I dont want to go into politics, but there is no point of considering attacking Afganistan in order to get just one person. besides, they don't have any clue that those terorists of that cowardly attack were followers of Ben-Ladin. They can't just accuse him because he is known to be a world wide terorist and that he is wanted by many countries dead or alive, there is no slid evidence against him yet. Secondly, they have arrested so many Arabs in America suspecting them from almost nothing, I think this is more of hating Arabs. And even if the attackers were Arabs, this doesnt mean that all Arabs are bad, bearing in mind that one suspect had been Arrested with a 9mm and over 50 bullets, and he was a pure American with a very high rank in the Gov.
One more thing to seanyboy, those terorist countries (eg. Iran) are called so because of only couple of people or groups of people, either citizens or rulers, but I think they shouldn't be called so.
I know that that is outside fitness, and don't wanna go into politics :) so peace. I hope that FT stay stron and that attackers get what they deserve.
Amr
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/09/17, 11:52 AM
Arnold I agree, we must strike fast just to show that we are zero tolerant towards those types of activities. We can't be passive and turn the other check. During a time of war there are always innocent people to suffer but if that cause is to maintain my countries freedom--then let it be. We as a nation must break this terrible ring of monsters into two, so we can feel safe once again now matter what part of the world were in. Bin Laden might not have been responsible but if he and his harbors are not punished for their terrorist support we may become a victim of a much worse tragedy. I stand behind my government 100% and what ever mean are taken I will support that. “Let the American pride swore high and let those who tried to destroy it suffer with great pain.”

~billk~
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/09/17, 12:09 PM
Just to let all of you know, I live just 15 minutes away from the pennsylvania crash, that plan flew over my house so low that it rumbled my windows. and upon impact shock the earth for miles. As the news has it that plan was heading to the Capital but was overthrown by the passengers. Just the thought of what was happening inside that plane when it flew over my house raises the hair on the back of neck.

~billk~
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/09/17, 01:57 PM
Hey billk..

that's insane that you were so close to the crash site.. since there was a struggle on the plane then the crash could have occurred anywhere.. perhaps your house! Very real and very frightening.

With the lastest news (CNN), most countries around Afghan have agreed to support the US for the fight against terrorism. However, Afghan itself where bin laden is highlt suspected to be operating and cowaring at has not agreed to aid the US. I ask why would this country not want to aid to rid the earth of terrorism? This act hints at the govt to be supporting bin laden..

those are my two cents..

to Amr_Mr.Olympia,

I agree that many people have developed and shown some anger towards arabs and muslims in general.. however this has fallen drmatically from last week. The reason so many people have been arrested so far for questioning or as suspects are due to direct evidence.. not merely for the fact that they are arabs or muslims.

I hope that the US and world act fast.. these individuals / horbors must be dealt with fast.

Peace will come with a world unity - those whom choose to not be part of this unity will perish.

.o0 Arnold 0o.
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/09/17, 02:38 PM
That is correct Arnold; Afghan is given a fair chance to aid in this fight against terrorist. If they choose not to provide assistance then they should be invaded and have justice brought upon them.

~billk~
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/09/17, 07:39 PM
I am confident that our President and and his staff, military leaders, etc. will have a well thought out plan to stop or at least diminish terrorism to a great degree. Bin Laden and his cowards (and other terrorist cowards) must be dealt with harshly. It's a shame that certain nationalities are steroetyped; this always happens after an incident.

We need to pray for our President, our leaders, the victims families, our military and our nations' sovereignty.

coolness...
tt_rocker
tt_rocker
Saudi Arabia
2001/09/18, 11:31 AM

Hey all...
I can relate to what Amr_Mr.Olympia said since I'm also an arabian and muslim and feel that accusing people just becaus they're middle eastern or somethin is not logical at all. Anybody could have done this..I don't wana spell out a list of those who might be involoved in what happened because there's a lot. And one more thing..for the states to start a war with Afghanstan because of bin laden doesn't sound like the right thing to do...I mean war means more dead people so were back we started and even worse...they might wana get their investigations finished with..find out who's really in charge then act correspondingly....you don't just invade a country because somebody is accused....
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Egypt
2001/09/19, 05:49 AM
This is especially to tt_rocker and anybody else who would like to here that,
hey there tt_rocker,
I see what you are trying to get at, but I think no matter what people try to do, terorism will still take place in the world, and to sop terorism, war will start and more and more victims will die. this is life. a good example would be in PALESTINE (people call it Israel), in order for terorism to stop there and to stop killing dozens of innocents everyday, I think a big war will settle it at the end. I think that the world will never live in peace untill every single terorist (and I mean everyone, no matter hidding in the mountains or a general in the army) is demolished, in which all countries in the world should cooperate for that to take place.
Amr
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/09/19, 09:04 AM
Exactly Amr!

tt_rocker.. the US is not planning on bobming any innocent people. They will only get those who are responsible with proof - the US would never act in the manner the terrorist would. I agree with bombing any country which would protect bin laden if he is proven to be guilty of these crimes. Also boming all of these terrorist 'camps' would be a perfect.. these people are training for acts of terrorism by their own will.

I realize that this is a very heated and emotional topic.. but it is great that we can have such a mature discussion on ft.

I hope that the US acts fast - we need rapid resolution.

.o0 Arnold 0o.
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/09/19, 08:50 PM
Amen to that Arnold. I'm confident that we can pinpoint the terrorists and the countries harboring them. Some innocents may be killed and that is unfortunate. If I lived in a country that harbored terrorists and I knew it I would make a hasty retreat somewhere. We do need to stop this evil.

coolness...

SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy
Canada
2001/09/22, 08:22 PM
hey every body, i read all the replys and in my opinion the only way we can ever get rid of terrorism is to fix the problem between phelistians and israel....

as you know i'm persian and in my country (iran) every one trys to brain wash all the kids in school to hate israelians ... they think that israel is taking philistinians homeland ... i don't know who is write and who is wrong.. may be they did take over them... any way, they make it sound like israelians are some kinda bad people.... my best friends of all time is from israel who was living in canada for four years and now he is back to israel.... so its not true that jews and muslims can't get along...

some one has to do some thing about that part of the world and stop israel and phelistin from fighting, or else terrorism will never stope... most of the people who hate americans, hate them because US supports israel...

thanks ..

cheers

Seanyboy