Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

This good workout?

esco
esco
United States
2001/04/27, 03:40 PM
Hey. Heres what I do. I really don't work my legs besides running 2 miles a day on a tread mill. Anyway's I do like 5 sets of 10 on the Pec Fly, then I do 50 crunchs on the crunch machine, then I do like 5 sets of 10 on the lateral raise, then 50 crunches, then like 150-200 on the compound row machine, then like benching, and curling and stuff. I just do that for like the muscle part of it, then I run 2 miles on the tread mill i'm above my target heart rate for like 30-35 minutes everyday. I am taking Ripped Fuel before my workout, then when I get home I take 'Lean Body'. I try and eat like 1,500-1,800 calories a day. I don't want to gain anyweight, or lose any. I just started taking the Lean Body shakes today. Will this do anything for me? I don't wanna look like a body builder, I wanna stay slim and trim like I am now. ANy help is awesome. Thanks.
Spedward
Spedward
United States
2001/04/27, 06:15 PM
well first...it takes alot of hard work to look like a bobybuilder, so unless you have a true desire to look like that then you definatly do not have anything to worry about when it comes to that.. As for gaining wieght....i think you used that word kinda out of context.... If you wanna just get toner you may put on a little 'weight' being that muscle wieghts more than fat....
as for the training, check out some of the routines they have to offer on here...they will point you in the right direction.
esco
esco
United States
2001/04/27, 09:37 PM
What about that Lean Body stuff? Will that make me gain weight?
Spedward
Spedward
United States
2001/04/27, 10:42 PM
not too sure about the...i never really had it nor have i known anyone to use it. your diet is what control what you gain and loose as far as your weight goes. What does lean body consist of? the only suppliment that i take is whey protien and i cycle with creatine occasionally....what is important is that food you put in your body....After a while, you begin to only look at food as a way to fuel your body and that is it....I don;t eat things beacause i like the taste of them anymore....i eat thing based on what they can and will do for my body....
skeld2001
skeld2001
United States
2001/04/28, 03:03 PM
Yeah spedward. You got that right! It's calories that put weight on you. I don't know what's in the Lean Body either But unless it's high calories you wont gain weight with it. I also tend to look at food that way. It's rare that I eat for pleasure. Fuel is the top consideration.