Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Next Program?

Spedward
Spedward
United States
2001/04/10, 05:29 PM
Got a quick question...hope someone can shot me some advice. right now i am on a 8 week mass program...so far i am 6 weeks into and i gained about 12 lbs (which is amazing for me) and my strength is at an all time high. I was wondering what the best thing for me to do would be as far as my next program. I was thinking about cutting up, but there is no real reason for me to do that, i don't do comp. or anything....i just bodybuild for personal acomplishment snd i NEED that disapline in my life that Bodybuilding offers.....or should i keep trying to pack on the mucsle and switch up the program as far as lifts proformed. In the passed i have always gone 8 or 12 weeks mass, then 8 or 12 cutting....basically what would be the best program to keep seeing results......?
bicep
bicep
Canada
2001/04/10, 11:33 PM
combination of two

1. heavy 6-8 weeks gain strength and mass

2. light - 5 weeks a recover and preparation for another heavy program

I know you are gettin` reults from the `mass program` but it`s good to give your boady a rest.
Spedward
Spedward
United States
2001/04/11, 11:43 AM
well that is bacially what i have been doing as far as the wieghts go, but should i incorperate cardo into the mix for those 5 weeks. and should i switch up to more isolation movements?