Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

you from were and want to do wat?

dougvega
dougvega
Canada
2001/01/11, 06:44 PM
sorry for the spelling but there was'nt more space. a few days ago I posted the topic "where are you from?" to get to know my fellow club members but ther has not been much responce hopefully this one will grab everybody's attention: drop a line letting people know what part of the globe you are from where you are in training and where you want to go as far as fitness is concerned; and maybe we will all get to know each other better since I haven't had much luck in the chat room
Dvdgstwrt
Dvdgstwrt
United States
2001/01/12, 12:02 AM
Hey Dougvega,

My names David, I'm from Modesto California- Ever hear of it? It's one of the most visited cities in the world - well, almost the most, there is only a few thousand before it. LOL

Actually, Modesto is somewhere in the middle of the Great California Valley, South of Sacramento, North of Fresno. A nice quiet place.

My personal goals is to get in shape, add a bit more muscle mass and improve my general health. I'm still a begginer in as much as I had to lay off for six months do to illness (walking pnemonia) so I feel like I'm starting all over again. I hope to achieve those 17 inch biceps, modest goal I believe for my build!

Perhaps when I reach that goal I may want to go a little bit further. We'll see, huh?

A long with a regular free weight routine, I practice a low fat diet. I have yet to try supplements, like creatine, I am waiting for more personal success stories (not from advetisers, thanks) before I go out for it.

I'm hoping that some one will come up with a way to get all of us together in the chat room, I did suggest a vote (twice) but there were no takers. I think the next step is to ask everyone for e-mail addresses and get everyone to "talk" this chat room thing out. It's gotta fly some how.

Well, that's it - Cheers
dougvega
dougvega
Canada
2001/01/12, 09:16 PM
well this is me going through midlife crisis at 37. I started going to the gim two years ago by fluke but I got hooked into it.
Even thouhg I haven't made much progress, since I have not been serious about training untill now, I feel great after working out; more energetic, more confident and above all more healthy.
hopefully I'll keep in making gains even if they are small and everytime i look at the scale I don't feel like that tiny little man anymore
bore
bore
United States
2001/01/16, 08:41 PM
I'm from Utah and i work for the Dept. of Corrections. I work out 4 days a week and right now i am going through a mass building stage. I plan on getting my bench to 365 and my squats to 450 by march when i'll go through my shredding phase. I've been working out for about 12 years and right now am 5'9" and weigh 225 at about 15% body fat. Don't plan on cometeing i'm just doing it because i love the way it makes me feel and look.

Rob