Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Question for FT staff

xavier
xavier
United States
2000/12/27, 08:35 PM
I put in my information for a workout from u guys designed to gain mass working out 5 days and is there anyway to talk to one of you guys cause for the 1st 4 weeks for chest all u put is 4 sets of machine presses. My body needs more work than that to grow and i havnt tried your workout yet cause from looking at it I can tell its not for me is there a way to make one with u guys besides the way i already tried cause i need a better workout.
Adrian
Adrian
Switzerland
2000/12/28, 01:05 AM
You should set your age to 19 in the personal training profile since it seems that your training goes far beyond the typical 14-18 year-old. For 19, you'll get a lot of free-weight stuff for your entire body, not just chest.

And to talk to us, you can either talk on here, or if you have any specific concerns, you can email any of the addresses listed in the "Contact Us" at the bottom of every page.