Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

weed

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 of 3 pages
DanielJLove
DanielJLove
United States
2004/10/04, 03:58 PM
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/ongoing/marijuana.html#1

URL where article was taken from. It also includes the footnotes to where the references were made from.
2004/10/04, 04:02 PM
Thanks Daniel. Excellent informative post as usual. It would be interesting to see similar findings on alcohol if you can put your hands on them.

--------------
I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

Charlie
DaniDIEt
DaniDIEt
United States
2004/10/14, 10:53 AM
Excuse me, but I have to say this. I have been smoking pot since I was 14 and I am not stupid! I was messed up before I smoked pot hence, I started. It makes me feel right inside. I do agree with the fact that you WILL get lazy from smoking too much. I know. I also smoke pot to get rid of cramps. It is the only thing that works for the horrible periods I get. And no, I don't get horrible periods from pot, I have problems with it since it started at 12.
I don't condone it, I don't think it's right, but Yea for the people that can not take anything at all and be ok.

And please, before you bash me, I am a good person and I believe that ingesting something just to feel "right" is...well... not right.
But I am who I am and my life is what it is. And my coping skills may not be the best, but it doesn't make me a moron.
DaniDIEt
DaniDIEt
United States
2004/10/14, 10:57 AM
OH, and by the way, that smoking pot makes you skinny thing, take a look at my picture. Hello!
dahayz
dahayz
United States
2004/10/14, 02:27 PM
Wow, this thread is still going strong. Well Dani, I don't think anyone is going to bash you, it's your life, do what you want.
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/10/14, 07:39 PM
Can we please put an end to this thread??? Seriously, if you just read it from start to finish, you will know everything there is to know about the stupid plant, and there is absolutely no point to rehashing things over and over again when NO ONE is going to agree on everything. Ay yay yay!!! :cool:
JustinE22
JustinE22
United States
2004/10/14, 08:18 PM
agreed
obi-wan
obi-wan
United Kingdom
2004/10/15, 11:16 AM
Hi people im new to this site but can say a few things about pot.
It is bad for you as you have all been saying BUT it can also be good for you, let me explain.
1. It stops you getting glucoma, because it releases the pressure in your eyes for some reason.
2. It can help with some deseases like aids, ms, athritis you get the drift.
3.It is not physiologically addictive like herion, alcohole and tobacco. It seens to be in the mind of the smoker.
4. Last but not least, if you use a vaporiser ( a device that heats it up without burning the fiber) you take all the bad bits and just get the best bits.
DanielJLove
DanielJLove
United States
2004/10/15, 12:48 PM
The website that the information was posted from is the next post below the information. On the site each fact is footnoted with the source. Feel free to research further.
JustinE22
JustinE22
United States
2004/10/15, 01:04 PM
This information has already been stated in the past 110 posts.

============
Quoting from obi-wan:

Hi people im new to this site but can say a few things about pot.
It is bad for you as you have all been saying BUT it can also be good for you, let me explain.
1. It stops you getting glucoma, because it releases the pressure in your eyes for some reason.

2. It can help with some deseases like aids, ms, athritis you get the drift.
3.It is not physiologically addictive like herion, alcohole and tobacco. It seens to be in the mind of the smoker.
4. Last but not least, if you use a vaporiser ( a device that heats it up without burning the fiber) you take all the bad bits and just get the best bits.
=============
2004/10/17, 07:01 AM
I don't see weed as a gateway drug by any means...my friends smoked it about once a week or two...went to colleges...didn't switch to any hardcore drugs...And weed I would think is much less severe on lungs than cigarrettes...one puff and u are done...weed needs to be legalized..police officers need to focus on bigger and better things .The argument that it's bad cuz it's illegal cracks me up...it was once illegal for african american to visit same restaraunts, hotels, etc as whites...it was once illegal to racially intermarry....and so forth...laws evolve...jsut because there's some stupid law...doesn't make soemthing good or bad...i never did weed nor will...But I make no judgements of those that do...One of my friends is working towards a PhD in Chemistry in UCLA, and he smoked weed couple times a week...Also our approach to things in US is messed up...take for example our approach to alcohol...in Europe kids cna buy alcohol..and they got no problems with the issue...they got like one AA org for like 100,000 people there...here it's around like 1 to 100...and we got min drinking age of 21 eveywhere...so go figure...I rather have alcohol be illegal and weed be legal...how many times have u heard about some1 getting weeded adn going and getting into a driving accident, or killing a wife, or getting into a bar fight, etc...prolly never..mosly people just sit there laugh, talk, have fun...how many lives would we save...or cigarrettes...which has no use at all...only dirties up peoples lungs and produces 2nd hand smoke for others...eh...
fouts
fouts
United States
2004/10/19, 02:25 PM
Holy crap! Most of the arguments are ones I already made earlier in the post. I'm completely pro legalization, but arguing on this post isn't going to change anyone's mind. Trust me! Oh and the post with all the information daniel put out has the word GOV in the link so I don't believe a damn word. No offense.
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/10/19, 02:45 PM
Someone shoot me.
fouts
fouts
United States
2004/10/19, 02:55 PM
If it bothers you that much why do you keep coming back to it?
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/10/19, 03:21 PM
To see how many times people will repeat the same things over and over again. Also, I secretly keep hoping that the mods will see how this is going around in circles and that the next post I read will say "deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content" I also read every new post.
JustinE22
JustinE22
United States
2004/10/19, 04:20 PM
Yes please delete this post, it's getting old there is not going to be any new info in 119 post that weren't in the first 50. every new post is a repeat to the previous 119!!!!!
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 of 3 pages