Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Love

sunshine_melody
sunshine_melody
United States
2002/08/26, 10:34 PM
Hey all you people who have someone that you love and loves you in return...marriage, fiances, boyfriends, girlfriends whatever...how did you know it was love? Any experiences? I would love to hear any romantic love stories of how you met, how its going and everything. No reason really, just in the mood to hear a little lovey dovey romance!
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/08/27, 02:22 AM
Well, I met my husband at work. I wasn't actually attracted to him in the slightest, but we had the same friends and hung out together. We had to go to 29 Palms for and exercise for a couple of months. We were both going through bad relationships and it got us talking. We soon become very good friends and hung out a lot (still had no thoughts of a relationship). Friends of ours kept asking if there was anything going on and we said no. Fourth of July 1998 we went to watch the fireworks on the beach with some other friends. They wanted to go to have a couple of drinks and I wasn't old enough. My husband said he would stay with me and we walked for awhile. Went back to my car to wait on the guys and he said the stupidiest line(Would you mind if I macked on you for a few seconds) Well, I thought he was a little silly and he tried to kiss me. I pulled away but later that night, I said what the hell, and that started our relationship. So basically it was a bunch of our friends putting their noses in where they didn't belong and we have been happy ever since. Hope everyone can find a great love like ours. We have had our problems but everything has just brought us closer together.

--------------
Lisa
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2002/08/27, 11:44 AM
I actually met my wife thru her friend and a friend of mine. They were online and happend to meet in a chat room. We went on double blind dates. I had never dated much, cause I was very shy and had tons of low self esteem. My future wife helped break me out of the shell. She left after us dating for three months, for an intern ship in DC. It was around then that I knew this was the one, she knew it to and 2 years later we got married. I have never been happier in my life, and soon I will have a little boy to love as well. So true love is out ther I am living proof.

--------------
Life comes by only once....Live it to the fullest!
goodguy
goodguy
Canada
2002/08/27, 11:59 AM
i got one question to roni. roni r u male or female?cuz i see male's name rony and ur signature is lisa?kind of strange..and in the picture seems u have small mustaches.im talking about small pic,not that one which in profile.

--------------
~Dont judge and u will not be judged~
Sempai
Sempai
Canada
2002/08/27, 06:20 PM
hey sunshine interesting question. I met my wife at a party I was drunk as a skunk and she sat at my table cuz we new some of the same people. When it came time to leave and she would not let me take here home. I thought smart girl so I got her phone number. We went out a week later I had told my best friend about our meeting and that we were going out following weekend. Well when I picked her up and looked into her eyes (keep in mind my condition at first meeting I wasnt sure what she looked like lol) but looking into her eyes did me in the next day my buddy came over and asked well how did it go.My reply was to him that I was going to marry her. And I did five years later and he was my best man. So all in all its been 19 years two wonderful kids two dogs & fish, houses all the things life throwes at ya and still going strong.

--------------
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember the ark was built by amateurs, The Titanic was built by professionals.
sunshine_melody
sunshine_melody
United States
2002/08/27, 08:00 PM
I love all your stories! Keep em coming!
EGChic207
EGChic207
United States
2002/09/02, 10:24 PM
Hmm...nah actually I don't have any love stories im sorry....but you know what, maybe in a few years when I get older I will;) I'll make sure to post one to "sunshine_melody" when I do come across one;)

--------------
Tiffany Der #10

"You have to make it through the rain in order to see the Rainbow........."