Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Name your romantic getaway

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
kirby00
kirby00
United States
2003/03/10, 03:25 PM
my boyfriend and i just recently enjoyed our first real vacation together. four days (too short!) in maui :) we're already talking about visiting all the other hawaiian islands...
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2003/03/10, 07:36 PM
Actually, I was talking to my husband last night about a vacation when we can both take some time to ourselves. I was wanting to take my daugher soen to Florida to my sister for a long weekend and go spend the weekend at a spa resort, mud baths and all. It sounds so quite and relaxing and Lord knows I could use it.

--------------
Lisa

Just laugh about it....
dancenyshopper
dancenyshopper
United States
2003/03/11, 12:50 PM
workinoutgirl: just read your post about being on a bad luck streak so you can't afford to go anywhere. i totally relate! don't feel bad, im on a streak a mile long! since november we have lost our furnace, washing machine, blew the engine in our truck, and my transmission just went on my beloved dodge intrepid! i figure anything that could break already has, so what else could happen? oh yeah, my vacumn just blew out a huge dust cloud at me and stunk up my house with some foul smelling greasy smell..... i need to stop.
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages