Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Creatine Serum!! is it good?

mothboy
mothboy
El Salvador
2003/01/05, 08:10 PM
hey how what is the diference between creatine serum and powder creatine? which one is better? wich one works better and the ones that have used creatine serum tell me a diet that will make me HUGE je je je

----------------------------
Pain is weakness leaving the body
mrmagical
mrmagical
United States
2003/01/05, 09:35 PM
Here are some important facts about creatine serum you should know:· Although it's a liquid creatine, your muscles does NOT instantaneously absorb it; however, your body is 'supposed' to be able to absorb it easier than creatine powder - true or not, I'm not sure.· Ignore any claims of instant absorption - that's just not possible. Both creatine serum and powder take time to absorb.· Ignore any claim that you don't have to load with liquid creatine or take it on off days - there's no apparent extra benefit of creatine serum over powder other than it's a liquid.· Ignore any claims that the creatine serum is completely stable - you should know that creatine in its liquid form is unstable, and can degrade to another substance called creatinine, which is useless for your muscles.· In short, ignore any claims that says creatine serum possess extra capabilities than creatine powder - they're both creatine, and they both do the same stuff.One recent article I read on creatine serum stated that in their lab tests with creatine serum, they found higher levels of creatinine than creatine, confirming the scientifc fact that creatine degrades to creatinine in liquid. They also found that the actual amount of creatine in the serum is much less than what the label claimed.
I saw this article and thought id post it I used it ,it just seemed to give me a b12 energy buzz. Id go with powdered creatine
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/01/05, 11:13 PM
Save your money on the liquid creatine. It is a scam and does not work. Plain and simple.

--------------
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!
ageis
ageis
United States
2003/01/05, 11:36 PM
man, lots of posts about creatine all of a sudden. Serum tastes great and works wonderfully crappy. As for your diet, fill out your profile and lists your goals and achievements so that we can slap ya around with some advice.