Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

MMUSA Thermogenic Serum

Arngrim
Arngrim
Canada
2002/08/13, 11:34 PM
First off has anyone taken it? I mean does it work? Does it really burn fat and give me creatine at the same time? Also is it safe I mean is there any possible chance at all that it may break down into its waste product creatinine if not properly used or if stored at the wrong temperature?

Thanks!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/08/14, 02:50 AM
Please do some search, lots of posts about creatine serum.

I don't think it's very stable though. Buy some powder instead and you'll save your money.

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2002/08/14, 12:05 PM
I have used it twice now. 1st time during upper body BB, and 2nd time during 5 mile run. Both times I seemed full of energy, I do question the fat burning side of it? will wait and see. It is kinda pricey.

============
Quoting from Arngrim:

First off has anyone taken it? I mean does it work? Does it really burn fat and give me creatine at the same time? Also is it safe I mean is there any possible chance at all that it may break down into its waste product creatinine if not properly used or if stored at the wrong temperature?

Thanks!

=============

--------------
"Get everthing you want--just make a little change now"