Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Xenadrine users... (or potential users)

prettygentle
prettygentle
United States
2002/06/22, 06:15 AM
I love Xen. It worked wonders for me previously... However, the mall nearest to me, where I used to purchase it had two health stores and when the Nutrition Club pulled out leaving GNC alone, GNC cranked their prices up to $40 a bottle (for 120 ct.). When I used to get it for $26... I was not a happy camper. (Which, I must add, they did the same thing to the Myoplex Lite... damn them!)

Anyway... I've been looking for a good product formulated like Xen at a better price. Finally found it. The good news? It wasn't at GNC. It was at WalMart. $14.99 a bottle. It's called Xtreme Lean. Compared the labels... same formulation except for one item was different in the "proprietary blend". I've only taken it yesterday, and just a bit ago this morning... So I can't give you definite "results" from it, yet. (You can look it up at: http://www.veromaxx.com/xtremelean/ and find a nutrition label for it. This site also has Xenadrine and it's label so you can compare the two.)

If anyone would like to be updated, please let me know... either on here or send me a message.

I hope this helps others who like Xen but hate paying that price, especially if money is tight :(

----------------------------
pg
*The prettygentleone isn't so gentle anymore! ^v^
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/06/22, 09:11 PM
PG, make sure you cycle that product (after about 4-6 weeks). If you don't, your body will adapt.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/06/23, 06:57 PM
is that a fat burner....
prettygentle
prettygentle
United States
2002/06/23, 09:18 PM
Yes, I do cycle it :)

Yes, it is a fat burner.

--------------
pg
*The prettygentleone isn't so gentle anymore! ^v^
--The second you quit, then it's official - you're a failure.