Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Animal Cuts and Animal Pak

dchinnici
dchinnici
United States
2002/05/01, 07:33 PM
I just got Animal cuts and animal pak today. I unserstand with the two it is ok and encouraged to stack. I am not quite ready for animal stak because I feel it is a little much for me... (kinda scared by it being like a legal steriod) Anyway, With Animal Cuts and Animal Stak it says to leave at least four hours before taking one or the other. Do i have to worry about that with the Cuts and the PAk. Pak doesnt have any stimilants in it, so i figure it is ok, but i am curoius what you have to say. BTW, has anyone stacked with these tow before and what kind of results you get???? AND THOSE PILLS ARE REALLLLLLY BIG!
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/05/01, 09:04 PM
i have been a loyal fan of pak for almost 15 years... its the best. and the stak is by far the most powerful pro-hormone product on the market.

you can take your pak with breafast, and your stak 30 minutes before your workout. if you're not on the stak yet, but are REALLY hardcore training, you can a pak with breakfast, and one 30 minutes before your workout.

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/02, 10:27 AM
Yes, there should be a gap between taking Cuts and Pak. Take the Pak in the morning with breakfast. Then, around noon, take one of the Cuts. In the late afternoon (but not past 4:30PM), take another dose of Cuts.

--------------
**_Robert_**