Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Juiced Protein

apopanax
apopanax
United States
2002/04/26, 09:29 AM
Has any one heard anything about this product. I recently read an add and was just wanting some more info.

----------------------------
Nicholas
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/04/26, 10:13 AM
nope.. what Co. makes this?

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/04/26, 11:39 PM
I've been keeping track of this stuff since January. Pinnacle makes the juiced protein. Here's a link to read about it:

http://www.netrition.com/pinnacle_juiced_protein_page.html

It contains Cystoseira canariensis, which is a marine algae that produces a chemical to supress the myostatin gene in our bodies. Biotest's Myostat has the same stuff in it. Check it out here:

http://www13.netrition.com/biotest_myostat_page.html

These are both very new products that are making some huge claims. I am very interested in the science behind it and from what I have read, it is very possible that this stuff will work and work well. I'll wait and see if it does what its supposed to do before I go blowing huge $$$$ on this stuff.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
brettmatthew
brettmatthew
United States
2002/05/13, 03:50 PM
I've been reading the "Myostatin Project" on the netrition website. If anyone has any other info on this product, I would love to also hear it before I go spending money on this too. Some of the claims sound too good to be true.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/05/13, 09:46 PM
Hey Brett. Welcome to FreeTrainers! Don't forget to fill out your profile.

The Cystoseira canariensis sounds too good to be true, but its working. I'm not sure about the dosage needed for humans to see results. I have a 'wait-and-see' attitude about this stuff. When I see people having results with this stuff, then I'll check it out for myself. Price is also quite high now. Just wait for a while and it will be much more affordable.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
skinnyguy
skinnyguy
United States
2002/05/14, 03:08 AM
Is this stuff like the Liquid Protien I see at GNC? It looks nasty to me, but ya never know what could work... I would wait for more research then give it a try.

--------------
Vaya con Dios... Keith