Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

KRE-ALKALYN

tyjay
tyjay
United States
2002/02/08, 01:57 PM
I Am looking at the Kre-Alkalyn extreme,(sugar Free) made by PBL (Performance Biomedical laboratories). This is a buffered creatine monohydrate in a powder form. Has anyone tried this product and with what results. I am not looking to add much extra fat, that is why I am looking at this Sugar free product. It runs in price around 25. for 33 servings.
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/02/08, 03:47 PM
ive heard of PBL, but not that product.

as i have said in other posts: the only creatine product to have been proven to do anything is the old fashion white stuff. its the cheapest and most effective. stick with creapure brand creatine available from universal, prolab and just a few others.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/02/08, 11:07 PM
Have not heard of this particular product either. I tend to agree with rev8ball about the plain old powder. Of course, I have used Cell-Tech which works well, too. There's taurine and other stuff in it which makes it a little more expensive than the plain old white stuff.
packers
packers
United States
2002/11/18, 08:56 AM
I have heard of Kre-Alkalyn & talked to people who are using it. Although I agree the old white stuff use to be the best, I would have to say this is no longer the case. The unique thing about Kre-Alkalyn is the it never converts to the toxic biproduct creatinine. Do if you do not mind taking a product that converts to a toxin then stick with the cheap version. If you do care about what is going into your body then I would definately recommented reading more about Kre-Alkalyn. I saw it on this site gotsupplements.com. I hope this helps you tyjay