Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Methoxy Pro - eeh-gads!!

theboowahs
theboowahs
United States
2001/08/25, 03:54 PM
Here's the deal - just started working out six weeks ago...found freetrainers.com...learned what I needed to do..learned about different supps...purchased my first protein supp. from the grocery store - WEIDERS PROTEIN PLUS - ...not the best tasting stuff...I do some research (yeah right)...I order some METHOXY PRO online (big muscles - yada yada yada) ...can't wait for it to get to the house...it arrives...I suck some down -- I want to puke!!! It is gross!! Any suggestions?? At this point - I am mixing carnation instant breakfast with it.
theboowahs
theboowahs
United States
2001/08/25, 09:03 PM
Ok, I never thought I would say this, but Slim Fast saves the day. I read Erins and coolness input as far as Slim Fast goes - went to the store and bought some. One scoop of Slim Fast with two scoops of Methoxy Pro - it is tolerable now.
RickLL2000
RickLL2000
United States
2001/08/26, 11:23 PM
Get Myoplex... I've tried all the other stuff including Methoxy Pro but none of them are as good as myoplex. I usually mix my myoplex with...

1 myoplex vanilla
1 banana
grape juice
and 1 scoop of Non-fat Vanilla Yogurt.. Taste great... you should try it.
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/08/27, 08:31 PM
I use N-largeII protein powder (vanilla) and mix it with chocolate Slim-Fast. The Nlarge tastes good but at their serving size the 3.8 lbs. would be gone in 11 days!! I paid $23 and change thru Prosourceonline.com. You'll pay 1/2 price there. GNC is too expensive.

Buy Slim-Fast in the big can at Sam's Club if you can. Soy protein and it tastes good. I always mix with 8 oz. of milk and throw it in the freezer for a few minutes to chill it. Extra chilling makes the world of difference. I don't have lots of bucks to spend on supplements so I try to eat a lot of protein and take a multi-vitamin. Creatine is next.

I'm sure you'll find something that works. Don't give up!! Lift cool!!

coolness...
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/08/28, 04:59 AM
What flavor did you get? I used to take the vanilla and it tasted fine to me. As said above, Myoplex is the best as far as taste, and LaBrada Lean Body is a close second. I stopped taking MethoxyPro in favor of Methoxy Factor HP and Myoplex Deluxe. MethoxyPro is not a MRP like Myoplex or Lean Body.