Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Sports Medicine School?

snowboarder_76
snowboarder_76
United States
2001/07/06, 05:45 PM
Anyone know of a good college for sports medicine. I want to eventually work for EAS in Golden, Colorado. -snow
erin4ever1990
erin4ever1990
United States
2001/07/07, 03:17 AM
I would do my reserch starting with EAS. There may be scholarships through them. If your goal is as you say, do lots of research into their company and go from there. So many companies have scholarship programs that are never utilized because nobody asks. They set them up as tax write-offs.If you don't ask, they don't offer. Good Luck
skylar
skylar
United States
2001/07/07, 07:32 PM
What do you want to do? There are M.D.'s who specialize in "sports medicine". Chemistry? Sports Medicine in of itself is a broad term. Think about what you want to do in sports.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/07/12, 11:32 PM
Just saw this on the EAS website and I thought you might find it of interest. The following is simply cut and pasted directly from their website:

"...Product Development Our commitment to funding research at some of the world’s leading universities is the cornerstone of our product development. Last year alone, we allocated over $1 million to university research at such prestigious institutions as: Ithaca College, Kent State University, Creighton University, Iowa State University, Ball State University, Colorado State University, the University of Memphis, San Diego State University, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Louisiana State University, the Australian Institute of Sport, and England’s prestigious University of Nottingham...."

My guess is to check out the schools listed above and find a concentration that they offer that you're interested in. I grew up near Ithaca College and I can tell you it is an awesome school. Hope this info helps!