Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Newbie Saying Hi....

mjharper
mjharper
United States
2002/07/25, 12:10 PM
After an exhaustive search for a site that offers free fitness programs as well as nutritional information, I stumbled acress ft. I am genuinely impressed with the content and functions.

My workout program starts saturday... hopefully I'll have a before pic posted soon.

Wish me luck!

One more thing, does anyone know of any sitse (this one included) that does meal planning? I'm looking for one where you can enter your stats and provide some sort of customized dietary program similar to ft's exercise schedule.

Thanks,

Matt
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2002/07/25, 12:18 PM
This site has a nutritioal planner and tracking program

--------------
"When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout" LIFT HARD AND OFTEN!!!!!!
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/07/25, 02:01 PM
Welcome to ft, Matt! Actually, your program should start on Monday...but I guess you can begin earlier if you want to.

As far as complete meal plans, this site currently does not offer that. However, you can track your daily intake of calories, fat, protein and carbs.

Feel free to peruse the other forums for specific questions you may have, including nutrition, supplements, etc. Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
ischjli
ischjli
United States
2002/07/25, 03:26 PM
We don't have one yet, but there is just about everything else! I have looked as have many others for a meal plan site but haven't found one. If you do, please share. There are some shareware programs that I have come across but have not used, you might try those. I think I did a search on 'meal plans', or 'meal planning software' and looked for free versions.

Good luck and welcome!

--------------
Ischjli
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T. S. Elliot
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/07/27, 11:46 PM
Welcome to FT Matt. There is a lot of good information on this site. A lot of people here have made tremedous changes in their lifestyles. Good luck on your program.

--------------
Lisa