Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Honey!! i'm homeeeeeeeeee!

Mathiau
Mathiau
Costa Rica
2002/07/20, 11:50 PM
Hi, my name is mathiau,

and i have a problem!

i don't know what it is, but as soon as i find out i will let u all know :)

other then that, good to be here, i need more input for my tiny brain to get this whole "healthy" thing going :D and to make my body look like one, as opposed to a blob on legs :),

so, just saying, hello, bonjour ummmmmmmm, yeah, and stuff like that! so shall see u all around!

----------------------------
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯The trouble with life is there’s no background music¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯God must love stupid people, he made so many of them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ They know what is what, but they don't know what is what........ they just strut....WTF!`·.¸¸.·´¯)

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long!`·.¸¸.·´¯)

roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/07/20, 11:57 PM
Welcome Mathiau, have you signed up for a program yet, they are great.

--------------
Lisa
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/07/21, 02:06 AM
Hello there and a big welcome to you.

Lots of energy huh?!!! Great thing, keep on roling and you'll just stay fine!! (-;

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
FatsoLogic
FatsoLogic
India
2002/07/21, 12:53 PM
Ha ha ... you're funny, Mathiau! Be careful, though - you sound very energetic and active - and too much of energy needs to be channelized - otherwise you'll never get yourself on a consistent schedule (I'm talking out of personal experience!). All the best!
Mathiau
Mathiau
Costa Rica
2002/07/21, 07:05 PM
welllllllll i had something typed out but it did not post it!!! ARGH!

so yeah i will try this again!

i usually don't have too MUCH energy, just once in a while, since i have decided to get this blob of a bod into shape :) (since i live in the caribbean, i need it for the beechs!)

So yeah, here iam , finding out as much as i can, beforing going nuts! and hurting myself! :D

I got my profile and all that done, so i got a start,. now time for alot of reading, and getting a schedual going! to drop some tmmy berr fat so my abs can breathhh!

anyways....... back to work for me!! oh eyah what fun!!!<--- sarcasm!

till next time! keep fit, and um.... i dunno, :D

l8's

--------------
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯The trouble with life is there’s no background music¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯God must love stupid people, he made so many of them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ They know what is what, but they don't know what is what........ they just strut....WTF!`·.¸¸.·´¯)

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long!`·.¸¸.·´¯)