Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey Ya'll!

Marcy
Marcy
United States
2002/05/30, 03:27 PM
Hey Everyone,
My name is Marcy and I'm new. I am looking forward to using this website and what I have seen of it so far it looks like it is what I need. I am from Virginia. I like to ride mountain bikes with my family and I take Cha San Ryu karate 2 days a week. I want to get fit because I don't want to become a fat housewife who sits around and bakes cookies all day.:)! Also, I love how exercising and eating right makes me feel. Well, gotta go for now. Talk to Ya'll later.
P.s. What times do Ya'll usually chat.

----------------------------
Never try to be better than anyone else, just try to be better than yourself!
Marcy Ann
ischjli
ischjli
United States
2002/05/30, 03:43 PM
Hey Marcy, welcome. I too am from Virginia. I live in the Shenandoah Valley area, near JMU. This sure is an awesome state to Mountain bike in, isn't it?

I hope you find everything you need here. Any questions, just ask.

--------------
Ischjli
"Seven days without exercise makes one weak."
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/05/30, 03:46 PM
Welcome to ft. Actually the chat isn't used that often. If you want to chat with someone in particular you can invite them when they are online. View their profile and click on chat. It sends them an invite. Otherwise you can post a time you'd like to chat down in the chat forum and see who shows up!

--------------
And my soul must be iron, because my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless.
Lumina20
Lumina20
United States
2002/05/30, 05:24 PM
Hey Marcy! I used to go to school in Virginia, UVa. Glad to see you here.