Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

I'm new too

LadyViolet
LadyViolet
United States
2002/05/28, 12:43 PM
Hello all,
I just signed up for this. The past couple of weeks I've done some beginning aerobics but that was getting boring so I decided to add this program to mix it up. I really hope to start seeing some result soon, meaning no more jiggle, wiggle.

Oh one thing I'm wondering. I've heard some many things about eating before exercising. I've heard if you do you get cramps or don't drink this or that. What's the truth? Is there a certain time allowed between meals and exercising? I usually start my routine in the mornings before or after breakfast.

Thanks

----------------------------
Lady Violet
"You try driving in platforms"
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/28, 01:10 PM
Welcome to ft, Lady Violet! Please fill out your Showcase Profile and tell us more about yourself (stats, current training regimen, diet, etc.) so that we can give you better advice.

I would advise doing your cardio workout on an empty stomach (whether in the morning or whenever). That way, you are using your stored fat as your main fuel source. If you do decide to eat first, then wait about 1 hour before exercising. Also, you should wait another hour before eating after your exercise.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/05/29, 02:00 AM
Hello Lady Violet, nice name you got!!

Please tell us more about your goals.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....