Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi FT Family

norrobbins
norrobbins
United States
2002/05/21, 02:54 AM
My first time at the site and I am impressed. Lots of great info and experience to learn from. Ive been training off and on for a few years. Mostly off. I think I bought my first weight set when I was 17-18. That was a long time ago. Ive always been tall, and thin most of the time. I've been going to the gym steady for about 6 weeks and Im happy with the progress Ive made. I signed up for a routine to see what else Im capable of. Ill be relying heavily on your advice and experiences with all the supplements and new ideas out there. I think this will be a good place to learn and share. Ill post more on my program and progress as times goes on. I might even get brave enought to post a pic.
Ready to go!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/05/21, 04:38 AM
Hi robbins, glad to have you with us.
Please fill in your profile so we'll be able to help you with any future questions and give you better advice.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....