Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Im New - Let Me Introduce Myself

Black-Ant
Black-Ant
United States
2002/05/08, 12:14 PM
Hello my name is Anthony,

I am new to the community. I found FreeTrainers.com after searching and going to sites that I used to belong to and now they charge.

So I stumbled on Free Trainers.com through google.com. I am glad there is still a place out there that people can go to and get support and info on their fitness with out the hassle of those other sites.

I lost 60 pounds two years ago and then I got sick and put the weight back on and more. I currently weigh 379lbs and my goal weight is 235 to 250. I am 6' 2" with a large frame.

I came to the decision to get back to fitness when I was feeling so sluggish It would be task just to walk. Felt like I didn't have any energy. Also I have plenty of ailments that need me to loose, like Congestive Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, and Asthma. Diabetes also runs heavily in my family. So I have a lot against me and this weight needs to be put in check so I can live somewhat of a normal life.

I am in the process of teaching & finishing school at a community college in Nevada to be a 3D Animator. But my goal is to get healthy before I begin to seek employment in the Movie and Animation Industry in Early 2003.

So I am glad to be her. And I am looking forward to meeting and interacting with everyone.

May God Bless and Everyone Goals become true.

Peace,

Black-Ant
aka
Anthony

rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/08, 12:43 PM
Welcome to ft, Anthony! It's never too late to get into shape. It sounds like we have some work to do, but nothing's impossible.

First, have you already signed up for the ft weight loss program? Next, I would recommend a low-impact aerobic workout first thing in the morning (before breakfast). 15-30 minutes to start, then gradually increase to 45 mins. - 1 hour. Last, how's your diet? Use ft's nutrition tracker to track your daily intake.

What we're striving for is a balance of weight training, cardio and a sound diet. Once we find the perfect balance, you'll be amazed at how the fat just begins to melt!

Good luck and feel free to ask us anything!

--------------
**_Robert_**
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/05/08, 01:06 PM
GOOD LUCK YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.........