Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

lovehandles

emjo_86
emjo_86
United States
2002/03/09, 09:21 PM
i am a 5'7 125lb 16 year old female and i have been doing a cardio workout along with some light weight training regularly for about 2 months now. i have lost 9 pounds of excess fat but am having a lot of trouble getting rid of my "lovehandles"- the excess fat around my lower back and hips. help?

----------------------------
emily
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/03/10, 03:31 AM
Diet is the answer. Nothing else can change this.

Welcome here by the way. Keep doing your cardio but never neglect the weight training.

Good luck!

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
Rock03
Rock03
United States
2002/03/17, 01:41 AM
here are some exercises that can help with your question..

medicine ball crunches-3 sets of 30
hyper extensions-3 sets of 15-20
ball crunches-3 sets of 15-20

descriptions for each exercise....

medicine ball crunches-make sure your lower back is on the ball with your upper back off of the ball with just your lower back on the ball with hands behind the head. focus on using your abs to raise up your head rather then pulling with your hands.

Hyper extensions-if you workout at a gym then just ask one of the trainers what they are and they will show you<but just incase you dont here is an idea of what they are.
lay on a medicine bowl using your mid-section this time instead of your lower back,put your hands behind your head and use your legs for balance. then raise your head up crunching your lower back. These are kinda like doing back crunches you could say.

ball crunches-lay on the floor with the ball between your feet in the air.then do a regular crunch as you would without the ball. the ball just helps to use the extra stabilizing muscles that you dont use when you do a regular floor crunch thus, stimulating more ab muscle fibers.

Do these exercises for atleast 2-3 months if not longer and i promise that you will be on your way to a slim waist and firm and tone abs

--------------
CODY GAYNE