Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

mass program info

myth_master
myth_master
Canada
2002/05/05, 09:12 PM
Anybody doing the 12 week mass gaining program, tell me how long you've been doing it, what were your results (i.e strength gain, or weight gain, or shape change) whatever, whether its no change at all or anything else, also, include an average daily diet (as in 5 oz. chicken breast, with baked potato). Ya i would appreciate this, cause i am following the mass program myself.
jonpullen
jonpullen
United Kingdom
2002/05/07, 07:51 AM
Im on week 6 now. I still would like more gains than Im getting, but I guess Im improving slowly.

I seem to have a problem developing my chest, everywhere else is ok. Ive been trying for 3 years now, low/high reps, lots of rest/ no rest, Im beginning to blame genetics.

My diet is basically chicken and rice 5 times per day with as many protein shakes as I have time for.

I also include cardio 3 times per week, and am going to try Thermonal next month..

Good luck

Jon
myth_master
myth_master
Canada
2002/05/08, 12:49 PM
maybe if you tried eating different kinds of food and not just rice and chicken.

just an idea you might want to try.
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/05/08, 12:53 PM
It's also important to have a good amount of insulin in your system immediately after workouts, and take a protein shake within 15 minutes of finishing.

--------------
And my soul must be iron, because my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless.
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/05/09, 04:59 PM
I have been into the mass program for 3 weeks and am seeing good solid gains. I have been lifting for about 3 years. I am also noticing I am gaining a little in my stomach area too but i dont mind i will cut after this program. I find the work outs take a lot out of me too. I eat clean and cheat too. You can eat more then rice and chicken, fish, meats ect. Genetics has a lot to do with muscle too. I limit my cardio to help in gaining mass too.
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/05/09, 05:01 PM
I think I say too, way too much......One more thing after into your program for about a month I am told you will plateu off some, Did you notice this JON?
skinnyguy
skinnyguy
United States
2002/05/10, 01:41 AM
If you want more mass then I would suggest you eat more beef then chicken. Instead of listing my basic diet, I'll show you where to go to get an idea of what a mass building diet is all about. The more you eat, the more gains you can make. Also drink a shatload of water. Also don't forget the basic supplements:creatine,glutamine... Well just go here to find out more: http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine/customizable_bulking_diet.htm

--------------
Vaya con Dios... Keith