Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Need a meal plan

c17martinez
c17martinez
United States
2002/05/06, 06:57 PM
I was wondering of anyone can give me a meal plan to get me started. I have been plateaued at 160 (5'6 1/2") for about a year. I have been on weight watchers and can't seem to lose the last 20 pounds. I just recently started working out 4-5 Days a week doing and hour of aerobics and simple weights for upper and lower body. I did the nutrition breakdown with ft and don't know how to meet my requirements. My breakdown is:
164 g protein
328 g carbs
27 g fats
total calories 2184
Can someone give me some meal ideas for breakfast lunch and dinners and snacks. I can't imagine eating 5-6 times a day so I need some guidancew with how to do it.
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/05/07, 10:02 AM
On your personal nutrition plan page, at the bottom of the screen there is a list of healthy food types with nutritional information that you can follow.

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/05/08, 06:29 AM
Sometimes we plateau as the body adjusts to your current regime...so change is needed.
1st...the training should help
2nd...try counting your calories for a week..see where you are at. If the 2184 is lower than what you are consuming start there. If you are consuming around the 2184 calories a day, take your current number and try going about 250 calories lower a day, see what happens then.
Here is a sample meal plan..........also put Master Food List is search engine you should come up with a list I have posted.

Meal #1
1 whole egg + 3 egg whites
3 oz. Chicken or Turkey breast (or have a scoop whey protein in oatmeal instead)
1/2-cup oatmeal (before cooking)

Meal #2
Protein Drink and 12-oz water OR
1 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup pineapple (packed in own juice no sugar)

Meal #3
5 oz. chicken (before cooking) or can of Tuna (lemon & pepper only no mayo!)
4 oz. potato or 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.) or Salad with 2 TBS. Low Cal Dressing or 1 TBS Paul Newmans Oil & Vinegar Dressing
OR
6 oz chicken or turkey breast OR 1 cup cottage cheese
1 apple

Meal #4
Protein Drink (your choice) & 12-oz water

Meal #5
6 oz. chicken, turkey, fish or 93% lean beef or once weekly sirloin steak
1-2 cups vegetables or Large Salad with Low Cal Dressing (no sugars)
2 tsp Flax Oil or Flax Oil Tabs
OR repeat any meals from above.

--------------
Take care of what you have been given......Leslie