ย 

Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ

Seendaddy
Seendaddy
Germany
2018/07/10, 04:33 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself to this fitness ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ world ๐ŸŒŽ!
Hopefully we all reach our goals ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Jac48
Jac48
United States
2018/07/10, 10:29 AM
Goodluck Seen - I read your profile and am interested in how your journey goes.ย  I will say, diet is key for overall good health.ย  Not sure what your diet looks like but you could put in lots of hard work and the results could be reduced with the lack of clean and appropriate eating.ย  Just some food for thought :)

Anyway, glad to have you aboard and happy journey to you.
Seendaddy
Seendaddy
Germany
2018/07/10, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the welcome Jac...
As an athlete ๐Ÿ€ a majority of my life, I really took care of my body and diet...but since I retired, I've been eating like a normal dude and enjoying a beer or two ๐Ÿป...stopped running and lifting ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ...Was just so tired of that life I guess and needed a break...an almost 10 year break haha ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm kinda blessed with good genes so I look and feel good for having taken a loooong break but now I just wanna see how my body reacts at my age. I am gonna post updates so check back with me and see how I'm progressing (or not progressing๐Ÿ™ƒ)...I might hit you up for a tip or two๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ...
Jac48
Jac48
United States
2018/07/11, 10:36 AM
I was a consistent lifter back in my 20's for years, up until about 10 years ago when we had our first child.ย  Then between kids and work it was tough to get back into the groove of consistently hitting the gym.

I made a commitment back in March to start hitting the gym at least 3 days a week and stick with it.ย  So far I have yet to miss a day (other than a week off when we went on vacation) I must say my gains are great.ย  I know it's early but it only took 12 weeks or so to get back to where I was years ago with some of my lifts, other's I've got a ways to go but progress is there.

It's been fun and it's nice to be getting back into shape.ย  My lifting strategy these days is a bit different.ย  I was looking over my journals from a 06/07 and was surprised to say the least of my workout routines for some particular days and how little I increased weights over periods of months.ย 

Anyway, I'm there with ya being out of it for about 10 years - good luck and look forward to hear about your progress.