Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Guys?

Slowbro
Slowbro
United Kingdom
2018/03/10, 06:33 AM
Hey,

I just joined the site today and was wondering if many guys use it as most of what I have seen so far seems female focused.
Would love to hear off any guys and see how successful they have found it as I am a complete newbie and want to start of on right foot.
Jac48
Jac48
United States
2018/03/21, 03:39 PM
There are certainly men who use this site, I for one.  There were many respected men who were very knowledgable when it came to working out as well as proper dieting.  It seems activity has drastically died over in the past 6 or 7 years, your best be might be to search older posts when looking for info.

But to breifly answer your question, I have had very good success with multiple workout plans over the past decade.  There are so many variables; 3 day's per week or more, whole body workout or split....it all depends on your goals.  Whatever you choose to do sticking with it is key as well as eating a proper diet.  If you don't eat right, most of what you are doing in the gym will be negated by lack of nutrition.

Once you determine your goals, you could use this site to setup a workout plan for you and custimize to your liking and availability of equipment.

Good Luck!!