Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

What to eat when you're craving

Sannn
Sannn
Norway
2016/02/14, 06:50 PM
what do you eat if you're craving sweets? I ALWAYS eat something  bad like ice cream or chips! I'm out of control! What do I do?? I look like the michelin man for crying out loud!

SOS HELP
sweetazpie
sweetazpie
United States
2016/03/03, 11:26 PM
I have the same issue. I loooove sweets. I'm starting to eat fruits that have a crunch to them like apples, this kind of helps with my craving for chips. Sometimes I just want them because I'm so used to eating them (if that makes sense lol). I'm not a fan of apples, but I like the "crunchiness" of them so it gets me through my craving. I also eat rice cakes, the caramel ones. I love sweets so this gives me my sweets as well as the crunchyness. Some people eat yogurt, but that doesn't work for me because I need that chewing motion. I hope this helps! Good luck!!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2016/03/05, 02:27 PM
When I was trying to diet, I used to do things like jello with cool whip or light puddings. This would go a long ways toward 'curbing' the sweet tooth. I would buy those pre made cups, but if you are not lazy like I was, you can just make a batch and divide it. Other things were 5 or so graham crackers (adjust as you go as to how many). Apple chips are good, to curb the sugar craving a bit of caramel .