Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello

jb40patsy
jb40patsy
United States
2016/01/07, 07:11 AM
New to this, trying to better my lifestyle, quit smoking 3 months ago and gained 15 pounds. Ready to work on getting rid of those extra pounds and getting into better shape overall. Need help.
huxleypig17
huxleypig17
United Kingdom
2016/01/13, 12:47 PM
Hi guys...I'm Caroline and I'm very new to exercise of any sort....so I am really trying to get a little fitter!  I'd like to lose just a few pounds but I'd be delighted if i could improve my general well-being and stop being quite so "creaky" in the mornings. I think I need to get motivated with other people around me so I look forward to sharing results with everyone!!
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2016/01/13, 04:49 PM
Welcome both of you!!!

Jb - Congrats on your decision to better your health and stop smoking, I know what a challenge that is in itself!!  

Caroline -  Welcome!!!  There's never a better time to start fitness than now and we can definitely help you along your journey.

For both of you, Please check out some of the FREE Exercise Programs on here to help get you on the right track starting out, they come in Beginner thru Advanced.  Also, check out the many groups that offer great support here and if you haven't signed up already, join the 2016 Motivation Challenge Group!  It is sure to be a great tool in your journey.  Caroline, I suggest for you to also join the "Beginners to Fitness" group (Jb, if this applies to you as wel).  It is full of great threads to help assist you in beginning fitness and helps you understand your body and what it needs.  

Should either of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact or ask any of us.

Good  luck!

- Ravenbeauty