Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

support needed

torya2010
torya2010
Greece
2015/11/11, 02:31 PM
Hi, I'm new to this site and I really need to lose at least 30 kg I gained from pregnancy.  Still struggling to lose this wiight and have no support so I just say what the Hey, I'll lose it someday and 5 yrs later still trying.  No access to gym and I'm stay at home..Only excercise I get is walking 2ks everyother day and the last 800metres is an UP hill, but my issue is my constant snacking. I crave sugary stuff constantly,  Now, i feel some strains on my body and my doc says lose weight.  I think I will just wave my D.D. fairy wand and lose the weight.  Easier  said than done. thanks
pdiddy7287
pdiddy7287
United States
2015/11/13, 12:05 AM
torya2010
Hi, I'm new to this site and I really need to lose at least 30 kg I gained from pregnancy.  Still struggling to lose this wiight and have no support so I just say what the Hey, I'll lose it someday and 5 yrs later still trying.  No access to gym and I'm stay at home..Only excercise I get is walking 2ks everyother day and the last 800metres is an UP hill, but my issue is my constant snacking. I crave sugary stuff constantly,  Now, i feel some strains on my body and my doc says lose weight.  I think I will just wave my D.D. fairy wand and lose the weight.  Easier  said than done. thanks

---

This site helped me a lot from going to the gym. Exercise didn't do it alone, it also took a different eating lifestyle. I jumped on a paleo diet to change eating habits for me and the family. That way if I had a cheat moment, I would feel the guilt right away. I used other apps such as Instacart and Yummly to help guide me in shopping. After 2-3 days I felt I had more energy and was already down two pounds. When I added the custom exercises on here, I lost a incredible amount of weight. Down 13lbs in a month.
torya2010
torya2010
Greece
2015/11/14, 02:10 PM
pdiddy7287
torya2010

---

This site helped me a lot from going to the gym. Exercise didn't do it alone, it also took a different eating lifestyle. I jumped on a paleo diet to change eating habits for me and the family. That way if I had a cheat moment, I would feel the guilt right away. I used other apps such as Instacart and Yummly to help guide me in shopping. After 2-3 days I felt I had more energy and was already down two pounds. When I added the custom exercises on here, I lost a incredible amount of weight. Down 13lbs in a month.

---Well thats sounds promising, thanx, will look into those apps.  i know it will be hard for a while till I get in the habit of excercising and no snacking. I do mediterranean style cooking so i just need to measure the amount i put in my plate.  good luck
Jac48
Jac48
United States
2015/11/14, 04:02 PM
Best of luck Torya - most of us struggle with losing weight, that's why a good % never lose any or as much as we desire.   I will say it's really a lifestyle change more than it is a specific diet.   Don't get me wrong, some diets do work but after one gets to the desired weight and stops the diet, clean/controlled eating is what sustains that current weight. 

And snacking isn't always bad....just depends on what the snack is :)