Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

hey this is hari

Hariganesan
Hariganesan
India
2015/10/22, 03:15 AM
on a long run wanna build a aesthetic body now am too fat so ...help me out
Jac48
Jac48
United States
2015/10/24, 04:44 AM
Welcome Hari - what are your personal goals?  It sounds you are over weight and would like to get in general better shape.  Losing weight really begins with eating right, if you don't eat right, exercise will have little to no benefit on the shape/size of your body. 

So begin eating right, add in some exercise and weight resistance training and your body will come around.  Read the forums, there are many stickies that offer valuable info from folks that have made weightlifting and eating healthy their lifestyle.  Lots of good info out there.
HarisUsman
HarisUsman
Pakistan
2015/10/26, 05:40 AM
Hi, thanks for remember me. Well some major injury caused to my knee about three yeras ago but now once again i started my workout but knee pain started if i do thighs exercise
b.v.anuraag
b.v.anuraag
United States
2015/11/08, 08:41 PM
hi there,
i just joined free trainers today. i used to be fat . i used to do work out regularly and lost 25 kgs without any fat burners, concentrating completely on physical fitness. but when i am about to get packs i had an accident and had 2 months of bed rest. after completion of my physiotherapy this week.  i decided to join gym again and get a beast like body, Thats my aim.

Regards,
b.v.anuraag